Sunday 4 November 2012

My Foundation Routine




                                                                       Hey Guy!!!!
Wow its been 3 months and 2 weeks since my last post (not like anyone is counting) was having way too much fun with the fam during the summer to blog and another academic yr is in progress.. but i will try my best to keep up as best possible....
    Sooo... onto my new post. I thought I'd share my new foundation routine. I changed my foundation over 2 months ago to LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H (with spf 5). I am in the shade 14.
I initially tried getting it much earlier, but the attendant at the stand matched me to a 15 which was the darkest shade, but wen i used it all over my face and it oxidised it looked too dark on my face and i looked like i literally got BAKED and BURNT! (not the best look) and the 14 was too light for my face... but with a new skin care routine my skin colour got alot better and slightly lighter and now the 14 is a much better fit.. but not perfect of course.(enough rambling, let's get to it).

Step 1: I use the MAC Prep+Prime Skin visage all over my face with a cotton pad;

Step 2: I use 2 pumps of my foundation mixed with 2-3 drops of my lustre drop all over my face and neck, working my way from my nose area to my hairline;
 For a dewy/more natural look I use a wet beauty blender sponge
 For a more matte finish I use a real techniques buffing brush
(at this point i work on my eyebrows and contouring)

Step 3: I set my under eye and my T-Zone with my prep+prime powder and the rest of my face (lightly) with my studio fix.

Thats pretty much it..

I am totally in love with the LANCOME foundation, its a medium - full coverage.. easily buildable.
It goes on smooth and easy... honestly its the easiest foundation I have had to work with in a long time.

Hope this was helpful to someone...

Any questions? Please leave them in the comment below.

                                                       Mjay xxxo!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    I am your newest follower, follow back??
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete